About the role
As a Performance Marketing Manager (App & Platforms), you will be responsible for driving user acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization strategies across different channels; mainly food delivery platforms (Lieferando, Wolt, UberEats, DeliveryHero, Deliveroo) and our own app. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement data-driven marketing campaigns and achieve business goals.
Start date: as soon as possible
You will take on the following tasks:
- Own all performance campaigns: You will manage all performance campaigns; mainly focusing on food delivery platforms.
- Build up our CRM: You lead all CRM efforts with a clear focus on retaining and engaging customers using our own app.
- You own our app: You are the product owner for the LANCH app that has charted twice on #1 in the app store.
- You acquire new customers: Together with our Head of Marketing, you define the strategy to reach the Monthly and annual targets for customer acquisition and for repeat customers (in term of revenue, orders and cost)
- Set up scaleable reporting & insights: You will harness insights generated from audience segment research and performance marketing data to guide creative and channel strategy.
- Use your growth playbook: You will manage multi-product/market/channel acquisition setups to drive innovation and efficiencies (ROAS, CLV etc).