About the role
As a Founders Associate intern, you have a lot of responsibility and ownership right from the start. You will learn about everything that matters in an early-stage startup while managing special projects across the entire organisation. You will work directly with experienced founders and managers as well as with the most known superstars of our generation.
Start date: Summer 2024
What you will do:
- Project management: You will work on various important projects simultaneously that include multiple different stakeholders from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Screen candidates: You will be screening potential candidates and help to build up the team and culture. Allowing us to hire the most talented candidates that fit into our growing team.
- Presentations: You will directly support the C-Level with preparing presentations for external stakeholders
- Build playbooks: As a Founders Associate intern, you will implement and improve operational processes across the entire organisation. Enabling us to scale our business.
- Be entrepreneurial: solutions driven, and capable of thinking outside of the box.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have great communication skills (written & spoken)
- Are a business school student with a finance or supply chain background
- Hold 2 years experience in a high paced start-up, investment banking or consulting
- Have experience in working with Google Suite products, specifically Google Sheets
- Are motivated to execute and own interesting projects, show exceptional analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Are highly motivated to build a start-up from scratch
- Have a hands-on mentality and are willing to go the extra mile
- Apply critical thinking to evaluate the best potential outcomes
At LANCH, we empower small gastronomy owners by giving them the tools needed to make food delivery fun again. We are building the world’s biggest virtual food court by creating high-quality delivery brands together with the megastars of our generation. LANCH is food delivery built for 2024. Backed by HV Capital, Felix Capital and a bunch of superstar angels such as the founders of FlixBus, Gorillas, Flaschenpost, Glovo, Foodspring, Foodora, Honest Food, Finleap and the most known YouTubers, rap stars and athletes of our time.
LIFE AT LANCH
- A steep learning curve with a high career growth trajectory and massive ownership
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours combined with a fair target salary
- Offsite team events and regular get-togethers
- Unique team spirit and flat hierarchies
- Amazing 40 people team & highly experienced leadership team to learn from
- Value-centered decision making: fast, transparent, creative and fun
- Team offsites every 16 weeks to come together in-person & strengthen our relationships
- Complete ownership on every level